Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Standing Tall

Hai everyone,
This post entry is to showcase some of my items bought from FLF! I love Milk Motion clothing and I just for the first time have tried wearing Mother Goose's skins and I fell in love with the mouth! I kinda chose a softer look for this post so I hope you enjoy :)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+III (B) 8 teeth
Hair: [LeLutka] - PINNED hair- IrishRed (hairbase also [LeLutka] IrishRed)
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats)
Piercings (face): ~Pepper~ Piercing Nose Plug
Scarf: (Milk Motion) My vintage scarf (brown wool) -FLF
Top: Emery - Top Color Block [Salmon]
Skirt: (Milk Motion) My high waist mini skirt -FLF
Bracelets: (Milk Motion) My gold cuffs -FLF
Ring (right): [EY:NO] Dragonfly Rings
Ring (left): [glow] studio Pratis Ring GOLD/brown -old TDRblue
Nails: -tb- Nail Polish (set of 20 colors) - Pastels
Grazed Knees: **Sticky Kiss** Bloody Knee Light (with bandaid)
Shoes: .:vive nine:. Paisley P Platform Wedges in Nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment