Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

I Heart my BF...

Hai everyone,
Going back to work this week reduced my SL play time! I have been wearing this outfit all week lol I thought the t-shirt from [BC], last week's Lazy Sunday was soooo kyoot that I wanted to do a post wearing it :) I didn't want to turn it into a mushy entry but when i found the old Italy sim I thought perfect opportunity for pic time!!! This post goes to all the loved ones. In my case, it goes to Aidy!!! I heart your Irish Butt! :)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. + YU + III(B) 8 teeth
Hair: Kin- Harriet (brown)
Piercings (face): ~Pepper~ Piercing Nose Plug
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -10-
Tattoo (collarbone): .Pekka. Heart Dark
Tattoo (body): Sweet Hearts tattoo (Faded) 5 by Van Naimarc
HeadBow and ring (right): ~Pepper~ big Bow Set
Bow necklace and ring (left): ~Pepper~ BOW set xs
Bracelet (right): *Boom* Bangled Mess Gunmetal
Bracelet (left): {soap}  Rubber Wristbands Emo (Multi)
Necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (necklace)
Shirt: [BC] I Heart My Boyfriend Shirt (Lazy Sunday)
Nails: -tb- Nail Polish (set of 20 colors)-yellow
Pants: !Admiral Spicy! Low Pulled Jeans (Darkblue)
Belt: !Admiral Spicy! Color me belt!
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Pure

0 comments:

Post a Comment