Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Sleeping In...

Hai Everyone,
Being Saturday and all I was excited!!!! It meant no work and sleeping in... woooooo!!! I did oversleep though, but oh well!!! I have been in love with the newness of Mojo and this hair by Lelutka so I thought I should blog it!
Skin: MOJO//SICILY//16/20-HAZELNUT - BALD/Breast.ENH-20 New!!!
Hair: [LeLutka]-MARIE hair -Overcooked New!!!
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -10-
Eyeliner: L.Fauna-Megawing Liner - FLF- New!!!
Piercings (face + collarbone): [-iPoke-] Morta
Gauges: Cobrahive- Gauged 05
Tattoos: .:[S]alt [and] [P]epper]:. Cut My Cute Body Tattoo GSP7- New!!!
Necklace: *League* Raven Necklace Set - Old Silver - Black Ribbon
Top: :STICKY FINGERS: My peonies top
Skirt: :STICKY FINGERS: My vintage black high waist skirt
Bracelet (right): Ha! Heidi Bracelet Moonstone
Bracelet (left): KOSH-NEBULA BRACELET
Ring (right): [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING/ GAGA black
Ring (left): LaGyo_Shield rings silver/black
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Pink Flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment