Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

By The Lake...

Hai everyone,
I always wanted a house by a lake, maybe a holiday house... When I came across this little village I wanted to make it my home. So picturesque! Here is my outfit after visiting the dressing room! I <3 this fishy strawberry dress!!
Skin: !R -Shelbie- Med- four (Teeth/Gloss)
Hair: [LeLutka] - OSCAR hair/Dark Blonde - Glucose
Head String: *Bellies* Indian HeadBands (purple)
Make Up (eyes): -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -10-
Piercings (face): ~Pepper~ Piercing Nose Plug
Tattoo (collarbone): .Pekka. Heart (dark)
Necklace 1: ::LEO-NT:: Loveletter for you<3 Necklace
Necklace 2: {birdy.} i heart owls necklace
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Suede and Wool Dress - Army - TDR
Nails: [FEMALE [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
Ring (left): [glow] studio Pratis Rings GOLD/basic OLD TDRblue
Rings (right): ::LEO-NT:: WOODEN LOVE -Rings-
Grazed Knees: **Sticky Kiss** Bloody Knee Light (with bandaid)
Socks: Doppelganger -Scrunch Socks - Polka Dot - Grey/Coral
Shoes: ::Kookie:: Nyox/Wine

0 comments:

Post a Comment