Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Fuzzy Stripes...

Hai Everyone,
I had no real inspiration these last few days as I have had a migraine for 3 days in a row and it has made me into a zombie! BLEH!!! I love the new mesh dresses from BOOM and those boots from Secret Garden!!! They are a must.
This is a real quicky post. Nothing special.

Skin: [Al Vulo!]-[Polly]-[Natural Sunkissed] teeth-Pivate Room Event
Freckles: [Al Vulo!]-[Polly 2]-Caramel Skin-Freckles-NEW!!!
Hair: Slink Angel Hair Ink
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes-10-
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats)
Piercings (face):[-iPoke-] Morta
Nose Plugs: Cobrahive -Gauged 05
Dress: *BOOM* Oslo Baggy Sweater Dress Coal-NEW!!!
Scarf: *BOOM* Puffler-Smog-NEW!!!
Ring (right): :STICKY FINGERS: My bad girl rings-steel-NEW!!!
Ring (left):
:FANATIK: My knuckle duster ring-NEW!!!
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails-BLACK
Tights: Izzie's-Patterned Tights I <3 U
Boots: *{SeVered GarDeN}* Zuffy* BOOTS - NEW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment