Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Packing up...

Hai Everyone,
I got so excited when I saw the new items from Sticky Fingers. It is summer time here in Aussie land and seeing bright colours made me delighted! I had to go and get the bag from Emery and accessorize to make it into an outfit. I love the new line FANATIK from creators of Sticky Fingers! I hope you like it!
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin]-[Sakia]-disco cleavage dark brow fair
Hair: [LeLutka]-LOOSE hair/Dark Blonde-Strawberry Blonde (hairbase LeLutka Strawberry Blonde)
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats)
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes-10-
Mouth Piece: ::BROKEN:: Chompable Fruit Slices- Lemon Slice
Lip Gloss: [Al Vulo! Skin]-[Sakia]-Fair-gloss peach for fair
Piercings (face):[-iPoke-] Morta
Nose Plugs: Cobrahive -Gauged 05
Necklace: undefined lilies - fur ball faces (yellow)- Seasons Gatcha NEW!!!
Tattoo: S (and) P : I Say "Fuck You" Tattoo NEW!!!
Bra: :STICKY FINGERS: My red dotted bra top NEW!!!
Panties: :STICKY FINGERS: My blue dotted panties NEW!!!
Belt: *Fishy Strawberry* Geisha Leather Belt-Yellow
Bangles (right): Grixdale - Skyline Bangles-Summer Bangles-Horizon
Bangles (left): {soap} Rubber Wristbands Emo-Multi
Ring (right): ~Pepper~ Big Bow Set-Ring
Ring (Left): :FANATIK: My knuckle duster ring NEW!!!
Nails: Mstyle Long Nails v2-Atomic Citron
Gloves: BARBIEDOLL Swirl Lace (red)
Grazed Knees: ';:**:;'Sticky Kiss';:**:;' Bloody Knee Light (with bandaid)
Socks: (Soxie!) Nylon Stocking-Red-Below Knee
Shoes: :FANATIK: Yellow platform pumps NEW!!!

2 comments:

Cool boy said...

The knowledge on your website never confuses me
mechanic service bodies

Unknown said...

I would be appreciating all of your articles and blogs because they are fitting up mark.

crane trucks

Post a Comment