Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Eye of the Tiger...

Hai,
Everyone. It has been a while since I posted anything. Real life takes a toll on you sometimes...something called real life work and responsibilities. This hasn't stopped me from shopping or creating different styles; I just haven't been able to post any, I have been saving them though! I thought I will try Firestorm...meh not as good as Kirsten's was as I cannot get shadows to work. Maybe in future posts I will create my own shadows in photoshop.
This is a quickie outfit I created so I hope you can enjoy!

Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::JoJo:::*TanSkin*J1(Flex)*(Shiny)
Hair: .:vive9:. Tall Tales Pony in Black Tones-Jet (rooted)-COLLABOR88
Hairbase: [LeLutka]-HAIRBASE Pitch
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (three coats)
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes-10-
Piercings (face):[-iPoke-] Morta
Nose Plugs: Cobrahive -Gauged 05
Glasses: (endless) nerdglasses~obnoxious-HFTN
Scarf: [SAKIDE] Snuggly Oufit-Scarf - old GSP
Necklace: [EY:NO] Snowglobe Necklace
Sweater: (Milk Motion) My tiger cashmere
Bracelet (right): Izzie's- Lily Bracelet white
Bracelet (left): *BLITZED* Leagacy Watch black
Tapes/Nails: SiniStyle Taped Fist and Black Nails (Wrists-Fingers)
Ring(right): [EY:NO] Dragonfly Rings
Ring (left): [EY:NO] Leo-Bow Rings
Jeans: Gawk! Grey Low Waist Jeans
Skirt: couverture - the STAR Festival Skirt >Noon
Boots: *{SeVered GarDeN}*Dana*BOOTS -New!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment