Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Doggy Style...

Ok  firstly, I have to say that the outfit is not entirely my own idea. I got most of it from miraclebeam! @ feeds.sl/style/
It is blog entry: momo in my closet! So all credits go to her :) It is sooooo Kyoot I had to have!!! I tweaked it though and made it my own to suit my own quirky style! It is after all my own record of SL outfits, so I thought it would be fitting to blog it. I hope you like it!

I was asked to leave a sim in this outfit; I was told I was a kiddo avi!! O.O

Skin: :Curio: :GP: Acorn Frex [LIGHT] Summer Pure-1
Hair: *boon gathered raised hairbase, hairpieces TANA01, YNO421 hair - chocolate
Skirt: (Milk Motion) My tutu (blue)
Head Bow: *BOOM* Taffy_Hairbows (Neopolitan)- free gift
Piercings (face): -V- Vapour Piercing [Dark w/shadow]
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -10-
Make Up (Eyes): .Pekka. KITTY. Eyes Eyeliner w/blue Eyeshadow
Nail Polish: -tb- Nail Polish (set of 20 colors) (Yellow)
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo set (Red)
Gauges (nose): Cobrahive-Gauged 05
Glasses: Gritty Kitty Ducklips Glasses
Lipgloss: ROZENA ~Dolly lip (light) ~ peach (teeth)
Ring (left): ~Pepper~ Candy Ring [.Where.is..HunT.]
Ring (right): Cherry Ring Pop by Foxx Designs
Tights: Emery-Legging Striped Carrie [Mink] NEW!!
Top: madeleine-neato pullover (le chien momo) NEW!!
Watch (left): MIEL BFF TICKER - bright
Rubber band (right): {soap} Rubber Wristbands Emo - Heartbroken Wristband
Shoes: MIEL VARSITY KICKS BRIGHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment