Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Autumn Leaves...

Hai everyone,
The newness of PEPPER, Stickyfingers and GLOW made me think of Autumn. It is springtime here in Aussie land but I can fast forward to Autumn! OH OH! I am in love also with the new skin Zoey from [AMD]. I been wearing Apple's skins lately and I am just in awe! LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is the tan tone but it comes in all different tones :)
Skin: (AMD) Zoey -Tan-Prom Night 1 NEW!!!
Hair: [LeLutka] - BLYTHE hair - Overcooked (also LeLutka's Overcooked hairbase) NEWISH!
Eyelashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -10-
Eye Make Up: .Pekka. BICOLOR Eyes - Eyeliner + yellow/blue eyeshadow
Piercings (face): ~Pepper~ Piercing Nose Plugs
Piercings (collarbone): [-iPoke-] Morta
Tattoo (collarbone): .::Delusions::. Kill me if you can
Ring (left): ::LEO-NT:: Grazing Fawn Ring
Ring (right): [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RINGS/ Sun gold
Bracelet (right): [MANDALA] TAKARA Bangle/Inca Gold B
Bracelet (left): MIEL TROUPE WATCH - natural
Nails: [FEMALE [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
Necklace: [glow] studio - Chained feathers (orange) NEW!!!
Dress: :STICKY FINGERS: My brown sweater dress NEW!!!
Scarf: tram - fur tippetC - fur tipet 2 [dark brown](random fur)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Chunky Belt - BROWN NEW!!!
Tights: Ducknipple Just Tights Carrot 1.0 (earth)
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture Olea Boots (Worn)

0 comments:

Post a Comment